[keycloak-user] Setting custom redirect URI in SAML Identity Provider

Luis Rodríguez Fernández uo67113 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 03:19:26 EST 2019

Hello Edgar,

mmm, perhaps you can specify a different bind address [1]

Hope it helps,

Luis

[1]
https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/server_installation/index.html#_network

El mar., 26 feb. 2019 a las 17:04, Edgar Vonk - Info.nl (<Edgar at info.nl>)
escribió:

> Hi,
>
> We use a SAML Identity Provider configuration in Keycloak to broker
> identities to an external SAML-based Identity Provider. This works fine but
> now we have the requirement that after authentication the user needs to be
> redirected first to a reverse-proxy and only then back to us (as in:
> Keycloak). I.e. we need to configure a custom redirect URI in our SAML
> Identity Provider in Keycloak..
>
> However this redirect URI seems to be generated on-the-fly in Keycloak and
> the hostname part seems always set to the host where Keycloak runs on?
>
> Our question is: is this redirect URI configurable at all and if not, how
> could we go about setting it ourselves (the hostname part at least)? I
> guess that we would need to create our own custom Identity Provider (e.g.
> extension of the SAMLIdentityProvider and related Java classes) and install
> this in Keycloak?

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better."

- Samuel Beckett