[keycloak-user] Give access to his account to a client

François Gourrier francois.gourrier at libre-logic.fr
Wed Feb 27 09:59:33 EST 2019

Hello everyone,

we are currently using keycloak. We created several clients on a realm. To simplify the management of URIs, we would like to give the management of his account to each client.

T he REST API allows to modify the account but it is not necessary that a customer can go to see the configuration of the other customers, which is nevertheless possible if he has the rights of access to the service (unless one can restrict access to a client).

Another track would be that a customer connects to his account via the back office.

A track to meet the need?

Thank you in advance.

François GOURRIER