[keycloak-user] Token exchange: on-behalf-of + downgrade

Alexey Titorenko titorenko at dtg.technology
Wed Feb 27 10:59:37 EST 2019

Hi Pedro!

Thank you for answer!

I’m would like to be able to control all aspects: audience, scope and roles.

Today I also found that exchanged token may contain more roles than it is defined through on Scope tab for svc-1, if caller has some additional roles. So, after token echange svc-1 can have more rights than it would be possible without token exchange.

Alexey.