[keycloak-user] Announce of the GuardianKey extension

Paulo Angelo pa at pauloangelo.com
Wed Feb 27 15:04:26 EST 2019

Hi Pedro Igor,

Currently, GuardianKey supports Authentication and Registration events. We
have in our roadmap the Authorization and Profile Changing events. We can
also do customized events, depending on the project.

In the KeyCloak's extension, we implemented only the Authentication events.
But I believe that the other events will be useful too. I'm going to add
them to the extension's roadmap.

Thank you.

[]'s

Paulo Angelo