[keycloak-user] Authorization with javascript adapter

Hariprasad N hariprasad.n at ramyamlab.com
Fri Jan 4 02:06:01 EST 2019

Hi Alex Chatziparaskewas,

Thanks for your reply.
I am not asking about authentication part, in am asking about authorization
part.
*For example i want to enable access for a URI(mypoject/test-resource**) to
users who have ROLE 'TEST' ,in the keycloak i can do that in Authorization
tab*
*of a myclient.*

That means when a user is logged in he can access URI '
*mypoject/test-resource*' only if he has ROLE 'TEST' other wise will be
given error saying access denied.

This settings working fine with backend applications like java
webapps/springboot apps, but not working with javascript/Angular apps. If
you know how to make it work or have sample project let me know.

--

E-Mail: *hariprasad.n at ramyamlab.co <http://ramyamlab.co>m*
*www.ramyamlab.com* <http://www.ramyamlab.com/>