[keycloak-user] Run keycloak at root "/" context, not "/auth"

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Fri Jan 4 10:21:43 EST 2019

Hello Artem,

Changing context path to a non-empty value, i.e. "/foobar", is fully supported via standalone.xml (look for <web-context> tag under Keycloak subsystem).

However, setting it to "/" results in failure to load theme resources. I'm afraid that's not possible at the moment without the changes to Keycloak codebase (may Keycloak devs correct me if I'm wrong).

Regards,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro