[keycloak-user] Realm Custom Attributes

Hariprasad N hariprasad.n at ramyamlab.com
Sat Jan 5 01:35:13 EST 2019

Hi  Dmitry Telegin,

Thanks for reply.

I want to save some custom attributes against each realm in REALM_ATTRIBUTE
table.
I have added one custom attribute by modifying realm-detail.html refer
attached screenshot yellow hi-lighted one. for that custom attribute I
given id 'displayNameTest' but when I save getting response code from
server 400 (Bad request) with error msg '*Unrecognized field
"displayNameTest" (class
org.keycloak.representations.idm.RealmRepresentation), not marked as
ignorable**' *. I think some where you are validating the filednames/id.

As a developer i know about REALM_ATTRIBUTE table but our clients don't
know, they want to add some custom fields in admin console itself.
I we add new Tab(like General, Login, Keys ) say 'Attributes' it would be
better.

Please help me in this.

Regards
Hari Prasad N

--
Thanks & Regards,

Hari Prasad N
Senior Software Engineer
Ramyam Intelligence Lab Pvt. Ltd.,
Part of Arvato
3rd & 5th Floors, Mithra Towers, 10/4, Kasturba Road,
Bangalore – 560001, Karnataka, India.

Phone: +91 80 67269266
Mobile: +91 7022156319
E-Mail: *hariprasad.n at ramyamlab.co <http://ramyamlab.co>m*