[keycloak-user] Using Self Signed Certificate for SSL with Keycloak as authenticator

Sebastian Laskawiec slaskawi at redhat.com
Mon Jan 7 09:13:45 EST 2019

I'm not sure about your setup but oftentimes, it's the other way around. A
client browser (or an application) initiates a connection to Keycloak (in
order to obtain or verify a token).

This kind of setup requires setting up a Keycloak instance with a keystore.
This two links should show you how to configure it [1].

[1]
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/WFLY10/Admin+Guide#AdminGuide-EnableSSL
[2] https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/server_admin/index.html#_ssl_modes