[keycloak-user] Change target after password change?

Craig Setera craig at baseventure.com
Tue Jan 8 09:27:34 EST 2019

Our current application uses PWM for password management tasks.  We use
their activation flow to set a password and also the forgotten password
flow to change the password.  In each of those cases, it is possible to
specify the page to redirect to once the flow has been completed.  This is
used by us to redirect them back to our application.  Is there anything
similar for Keycloak?  Right now, it seems like all of these flows end up
in the account management interface.

Thanks,
Craig