[keycloak-user] Access user attributes in terms.ftl

Sidney Beekhoven sidney.beekhoven at info.nl
Fri Jan 18 06:23:20 EST 2019

Hello everyone,

I am trying to access the user attributes in a custom theme that I am developing. Under theme_folder/login/terms.ftl I want to access some of the user attributes to display the respective Terms and Conditions for each user. Somehow user is always null in the terms.ftl.

If i look in the source code where the freemarker template is processed i don’t see the user being set as freemarker model attribute so i guess it is not possible to access the user(’s attributes) from a required action template.

Does anyone know of any way to reach the user attributes in terms.ftl?

Best regards,
Sidney Beekhoven