[keycloak-user] Post profile update required actions

Emilien Bondu dev.ebondu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 08:57:22 EST 2019

Hello,

I am working on user's mobile phone number attribute validation with SMS code. To do this I created some required actions to send sms code and validate the user profile attribute. Everything is ok for user registration and post external providers login (Post Login Flow), however I would like to validate the mobile number with these required actions during user profile modification. I tried to implement an event listener to add required actions on user profile after the profile update but this actions will only be triggered during the next login (asynchronously). Is there any way to trigger required actions during user profile modification with a "Post Profile Update Flow" ?

Here the link to the project : https://github.com/ebondu/keycloak-sms-authenticator-sns

Thanks,
Emilien