[keycloak-user] Is it possible to assign user group to specific user storage?

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Tue Jan 22 17:26:04 EST 2019

Hello Jon,

Open your federation provider settings, go to the Mappers tab, create a mapper of type hardcoded-ldap-role-mapper, and type in role name (role selector seems to be broken unfortunately).

Repeat for every other role you need. Good luck :)

Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro