[keycloak-user] SAML on Tomcat using keyclaok .

Sandeep Muddamsetty SMuddamsetty at vitechinc.com
Thu Jan 24 10:52:41 EST 2019

Hi ,

We have an requirement to  implement SSO on Tomcat . After referring to many blogs and threads we came to know that here is no direct solution in Tomcat like other application servers like WebLogic and WebSphere . And few blogs suggested Key cloak but not full documentation . Can any one  help on this to implement SSO on tomcat using Keycloak  with guidance or any documentation .

Thanks ,
Sandeep .

This e-mail message and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and proprietary information and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you for your cooperation.