[keycloak-user] keycloak adapter for elytron

Zahradnik, Milan milan.zahradnik at itbh.at
Mon Jan 28 15:07:26 EST 2019

Hi,

I am new on this forum so please forgive me any mistakes I make.
We have a strange issue with keycloak and wildfly Elytron. We use wildfly
15.0.0. After installing keycloak (4.8.3) adapter for wildfly 10 and more
(adapter-elytron-install-offline.cli) we always get exception  "Not allowed
exception" when we send request to our endpoint (stateless EJB bean). In
our access token we have all necessary roles which are then applied on
endpoint in @RolesAllowed("rest"). Also not working when we use
@SecurityDomain("keycloak") with EJB.

The strange is when we install keycloak adapter for older wildfly versions
(adapter-install-offline.cli) everything works as expected.

The same issue is here
http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-user/2018-August/015297.html
Does anybody of you any idea what could be an issue here?

Thanks for any help
Milan Zahradnik