[keycloak-user] keycloak-user Digest, Vol 61, Issue 39

Hans Zandbelt hans.zandbelt at zmartzone.eu
Mon Jan 28 15:27:50 EST 2019

Hey Ed,

Ouch, bad NetIQ :-( apparently it considers the signature on the request as
something unexpected, which it really shouldn't...
However, you should be able to configure the signing certificate of
Keycloak on the NetIQ side (which you needed to do anyway for the
validation of the Logout requests) and make it "require" or "expect" signed
authentication requests from the Keycloak SP.

Hans.