[keycloak-user] [FGTSPAM] [i18n] Time units in e-mails sent by Keycloak

GARDAIS Ionel ionel.gardais at tech-advantage.com
Wed Jan 30 11:13:09 EST 2019

Hi Rodrigo,

These keys are part of the theme internationalization.
They are the requiredAction and linkExpirationFormatter keys.

You should modify the messages_pt_BR.properties and submit a PR for this to be integrated.

(It looks like only brazilian portuguese is used. For plain portuguese, you should create a new messages_pt.properties, or maybe messages_pt_PT.properties)

--
Ionel GARDAIS
Tech'Advantage CIO - IT Team manager