[keycloak-user] TCPPING problem.

Vaclav Havlik Johny.Dee at seznam.cz
Thu Jan 31 06:03:19 EST 2019

Dears,
I would like to ask a question.

I have Wildfly, version   WildFly Full 14.0.1.Final(http://14.0.1.final)
(WildFly Core 6.0.2.Final(http://6.0.2.final))    .
And then I have Keycloak, version Keycloak 4.7.0.Final(http://4.7.0.final)
(WildFly Core 6.0.2.Final(http://6.0.2.final))  .

Static cluster configuration, using TCPPING, works in Wildflys, but does not
work in Keycloaks.

I always have 2 instances on localhost (browser thus sends them the same
JSESSIONID).   On both I have deployed a testing clustering webapp, with
which to test, if sessions are replicated. But Keycloaks do not pass
sessions to each other. I can see that when the page from the second
instance is reloaded in browser, it sends Set-Cookie header with another
cookie, as it obviously does not know the JSESSIONID from the first
instance.

With Wildflys the same does work.

Can you tell me, is there any reason, why this is the case, when Keycloak
uses Wildfly ?

Thank you. With regards V. Havlik.