[keycloak-user] keycloak bearer token error - Didn't find publicKey for specified kid

Subodh Joshi subodhcjoshi82 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 06:23:43 EST 2019

Hi
I have configured keycloak4.5 with Wildfly(With LoadBalancer) and able get
the token , but when I am using that token for to get response from rest
service getting below error :
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized*
*Cache-Control: no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate, private*
*Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 07:42:45 GMT*
*Connection: keep-alive*
*WWW-Authenticate: Bearer realm="demorealm", error="invalid_token",
error_description="Didn't find publicKey for specified kid"*

*Can anyone help me here please what configuration I am missing , I am
struggling for so many days to solve this problem but couldn't get any
solution .*

--
Subodh Chandra Joshi
subodh1_joshi82 at yahoo.co.in