[keycloak-user] obtaining RTP by resource name

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Tue Jul 2 09:08:03 EDT 2019

You got it right. And sorry for not understanding that you are talking
about accessing "shared" resources, where the resource was granted by the
owner to a different user and you want to obtain permissions for this
resource as the user.

We changed this behavior as you can see here
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-10020. Could you check if that
JIRA describes your problem? Also, if you can achieve what you want using
the latest version of Keycloak?

Regards.
Pedro Igor