[keycloak-user] Alternative first broker login for linking only

Rob Resendez Rob.Resendez at cpsi.com
Tue Jul 2 12:52:24 EDT 2019

We have a use case that is sort of a hybrid of the typical IDP login (First Broker Login) and "linking only" via the UMA app.  That is to say, we'd like the login form to enumerate IDP buttons, but instead of falling into "Create User If Unique" execution, we would need to fall into some flow similar to the "Handle Existing Account" merge/link process.

Can anyone advise whether there are existing executions I can compose or ought to consult in some way?

Thanks in advance

Rob Resendez

[cid:CPSINew_8e504092-fab6-4ce3-ab1f-37d711ec8192.PNG]<https://www.cpsi.com/>

Electronic Mail Confidentiality Notice:
This electronic mail message and all attachments may contain confidential information belonging to the sender or the intended recipient. This information is intended ONLY for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution (electronic or otherwise), forwarding or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone, facsimile, or email to arrange for the return of the electronic mail, attachments, or documents.