[keycloak-user] ldap federation working | test connection / authentication buttons failing

cedric@couralet.eu cedric at couralet.eu
Fri Jul 5 03:56:46 EDT 2019

Hi, sorry for the stupid question, but did you change the hostname for the keycloak server (instead of <keycloak>) ?

That log would mean your browser can't connect to you keycloak,  this would be really strange considering you access the admin interface.

Also that request needs some context (auth,...) so it is easier to click on the button with the developpers tools opened and see what is the response.

Cédric