[keycloak-user] Single Logout in Identity brokering mode

Leonid Rozenblyum lrozenblyum at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 03:56:04 EDT 2019

1) Most likely keycloak cannot execute 3'd party log-out without browser
interaction when the 3'd party Idp is not supporting backchannel logout,
right?
so HttpServletRequest.logout() documentation should be extended to mention
this limitation
That's why redirect solution works
3) why is Spring Security adapter exposing '/sso/logout' endpoint as a
logout handler? is it a third 'unofficial' way to log-out?
it looks like it does a little bit less than HttpServletRequest.logout()
because HttpServletRequest.logout() also
invokes SecurityContextLogoutHandler after KeycloakLogoutHandler
(while /sso/logout directly invokes KeycloakLogoutHandler)