[keycloak-user] SAML Logout Response 403 Forbidden

Manuel Waltschek manuel.waltschek at prisma-solutions.at
Tue Jul 9 07:27:39 EDT 2019

Hello,

I am still trying to logout from my wildfly10 keycloak saml client application.

I already described my issues in https://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-user/2019-June/018550.html

Quick summary:

I am trying to logout by calling

  private void requestGlobalLogout(HttpServletRequest req, HttpServletResponse resp)
      throws ServletException, IOException {
    String contextPath = req.getContextPath();
    resp.sendRedirect(contextPath + "?GLO=true");

  }

from a servlet. I am getting a LogoutResponse from my keycloak IdP with the following status code:

<samlp:StatusCode Value="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:status:Success"/>

It seems, that the client cannot handle this response and therefore redirects to a page with content

with status code 403 Forbidden.

I would appreciate any further help, thank you in advance,

regards

[Logo]

Manuel Waltschek BSc.

+43 660 86655 47<tel:+436608665547>
manuel.waltschek at prisma-solutions.at<mailto:manuel.waltschek at prisma-solutions.at>
https://www.prisma-solutions.com

PRISMA solutions EDV-Dienstleistungen GmbH
Klostergasse 18, 2340 Mödling, Austria
Firmenbuch: FN 239449 g, Landesgericht Wiener Neustadt