[keycloak-user] [solved] Re: ldap federation working | test connection / authentication buttons failing

lists lists at merit.unu.edu
Tue Jul 9 09:56:00 EDT 2019

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know the solution for my issue:

I used custom themes. Appearantly themes do a bit more than 'just some
formatting' because with the default 6.0.1 themes, the buttons started
working again.

So, now I recreated my themes, based on the default 6.0.1 themes, and
everything works again now.

I hope posting this here will help someone with a similar issue in the
future. :-)

Thanks for making keycloak as great as it it is! :-)

MJ