[keycloak-user] Cannot add custom Key2StringMapper for JDBC cache store

Yifei Sun ysun at applause.com
Fri Jul 12 10:41:19 EDT 2019

Resend my previous email...

Hi Guys,

I am trying to add JDBC cache store via standalone-ha.xml in Keycloak
6.0.1, which has WildFly 16 and Infinispan 9.4.x subsystem. I managed to
add the configuration to bind tables in Mysql db, but got the
"org.infinispan.persistence.keymappers.UnsupportedKeyTypeException:
Unsupported key type" when it tried to save the session. I checked out
Infinispan and WF documentations, but the solution they gave, e.g. add
"<property
name="key2StringMapperClass">...</property>" , does not work. Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks!!