[keycloak-user] CLI scripts

Justin Williams justinwilliams42 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 15:34:20 EDT 2019

Hello,

I'm mounting a volume containing CLI scripts to my Keycloak Docker
container "startup-scripts" directory, and the scripts execute, however
they do not take effect if a reload is required. I'm not seeing how I can
get the server to reload after executing all of the scripts.
Any suggestions?

Example (request-logging.cli):

embed-server --server-config=standalone.xml --std-out=echo

echo SETUP: Enabling detailed request logging

/subsystem=undertow/configuration=filter/custom-filter=request-logging-filter:add(class-name=io.undertow.server.handlers.RequestDumpingHandler,
module=io.undertow.core)
/subsystem=undertow/server=default-server/host=default-host/filter-ref=request-logging-filter:add

stop-embedded-server