[keycloak-user] [EXTERNAL] Re: Core Services Without UI & Local Unix Users

Nick Powers sshscp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 19:37:08 EDT 2019

Aditya,

This is only a guess, as I have never attempted what you are suggesting.
But, if I were trying to do what you are I would start off by implementing
PAM (Pluggable Authentication Modules) with LDAP (database) to authenticate
your Unix users and then use Keycloak User Federation to keep your LDAP and
Keycloak user DB in sync.  This assumes that your Unix system supports
PAM.  PAM is currently supported in the AIX operating system, DragonFly
BSD, FreeBSD, HP-UX, Linux, macOS, NetBSD and Solaris.

- Nick