[keycloak-user] Keycloak Google IDP Broken & wont be fixed!

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Thu Jul 25 17:30:44 EDT 2019

Hi Nick,

Let's try to revert this. We are always trying to do our best to help
people as much as we can.

The documentation [1] does not seem to be updated but there is a "Request
refresh token" switch in the Google Identity Provider that when enabled
makes an offline request (access_type=offline as a query param).

Did you try it out? The related issue is
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-6614.

Please, let me know if you have issues using it. Or maybe you are facing
some other issue that is blocking you to use this functionality.

[1] https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/server_admin/index.html#google

Regards.
Pedro Igor