[keycloak-user] Keycloak with Ping Identity OpenID Connect Provider

Mitchell S Bowers Mitchell.S.Bowers at kp.org
Fri Jul 26 17:19:57 EDT 2019

Hello Pedro,

When configuring Keycloak to use an external IDP, I’m not finding any documentation regarding logout. Logout is happening at our IDP, however the session and token generated by Keycloak is remaining active.

We’ve also manually terminated the session (Logout all) and revoked all (Revocation tab) but session is still active.

Thanks,

Mitchell