[keycloak-user] Delete all resources

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Mon Jul 29 08:53:53 EDT 2019

Hi Corentin,

It should be related to https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-8784.

Doing it directly in the DB will not work because of the cache.

One thing you could do, as a workaround, is disable the authz settings and
enable it again for a particular client. By doing that, any authz setting
associated with the client will be removed, not only resources. After that,
you should be able to import your policies and start from scratch.

Regards.
Pedro Igor