[keycloak-user] Cache invalidation Javascript policies - cluster mode

Matteo Restelli mrestelli at cuebiq.com
Mon Jul 29 09:35:05 EDT 2019

Hi Pedro,
It seems that the cache gets invalidated only in the node which received
the policy update request. I'm not sure if i'll be able to provide the
steps in a vanilla installation, but i'm going to open a Jira.

Thank you again,
Matteo

On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 2:45 PM Pedro Igor Silva <psilva at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> addresses are [10.71.10.170:7600]
>> 10:16:02,120 INFO
>>  [org.infinispan.remoting.transport.jgroups.JGroupsTransport] (MSC service
>> thread 1-3) ISPN000079: Channel ejb local address is keycloak-0, physical
>> addresses are [10.71.10.170:7600]
>> 10:16:02,120 INFO
>>  [org.infinispan.remoting.transport.jgroups.JGroupsTransport] (MSC service
>> thread 1-1) ISPN000079: Channel ejb local address is keycloak-0, physical
>> addresses are [10.71.10.170:7600]
>> 10:16:02,120 INFO
>>  [org.infinispan.remoting.transport.jgroups.JGroupsTransport] (MSC service
>> thread 1-2) ISPN000079: Channel ejb local address is keycloak-0, physical
>> addresses are [10.71.10.170:7600]
>> 10:16:02,755 INFO
>>  [org.infinispan.remoting.transport.jgroups.JGroupsTransport] (MSC service
>> thread 1-3) ISPN000078: Starting JGroups channel ejb
>> 10:16:02,756 INFO  [org.infinispan.CLUSTER] (MSC service thread 1-3)
>> ISPN000094: Received new cluster view for channel ejb: [keycloak-2|13] (3)
>> [keycloak-2, keycloak-1, keycloak-0]
>> 10:16:02,757 INFO
>>  [org.infinispan.remoting.transport.jgroups.JGroupsTransport] (MSC service
>> thread 1-3) ISPN000079: Channel ejb local address is keycloak-0, physical
>> addresses are [10.71.10.170:7600]
>>

>> The problem can be reproduced by the following:
>> - We update the code of our Javascript policy, adding a new "print"
>> - We just see the new log line on one node, the others are not printing
>> the
>> new log
>>
>> Maybe is something related to cache invalidation?
>>
>> Thank you very much,
>> Matteo Restelli
>>
>> --
>>
>> Like <https://www.facebook.com/cuebiq/> I Follow
>> <https://twitter.com/Cuebiq>I Connect
>> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/cuebiq>
>>

>> This email is reserved
>> exclusively for sending and receiving messages inherent working
>> activities,
>> and is not intended nor authorized for personal use. Therefore, any
>> outgoing messages or incoming response messages will be treated as
>> company
>> messages and will be subject to the corporate IT policy and may possibly
>> be read by persons other than by the subscriber of the box. Confidential
>> information may be contained in this message. If you are not the address
>> indicated in this message, please do not copy or deliver this message to
>> anyone. In such case, you should notify the sender immediately and delete
>> the original message.

Like <https://www.facebook.com/cuebiq/> I Follow
<https://twitter.com/Cuebiq>I Connect
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/cuebiq>

This email is reserved
exclusively for sending and receiving messages inherent working activities,
and is not intended nor authorized for personal use. Therefore, any
outgoing messages or incoming response messages will be treated as company
messages and will be subject to the corporate IT policy and may possibly to