[keycloak-user] Keycloak process is killed during the booting-up and before the deployment of REST resources

alhezmi at yahoo.de alhezmi at yahoo.de
Mon Jul 29 11:56:20 EDT 2019

Hi,
I managed to install locally the Keycloak as Standalone and tested with all required test cases fine.
But when I tried to run it on another host available on the public Internet, the Keycloak process is killed after the Hibernat process is started
"HHH000397: Using ASTQueryTranslatorFactory"

and before the process:
"RESTEASY002225: Deploying javax.ws.rs.core.Application: class org.keycloak.services.resources.KeycloakApplication", where I compare the log files of the local and remote processes.
What could be the reason for such termination?
The server log is attached as text file. I appreciate your feedback.

Best Regards/viele Gruesse, Adel Al-Hezmi