[keycloak-user] Prevent users from changing email address when email is used as username

Lukasz Lech l.lech at ringler.ch
Wed Jul 31 10:30:59 EDT 2019

What do you mean by 'the input with email can be hidden'? Do you mean disabling editing username in Realm Settings -> Login ?

We've also discovered recently that the email change flow is broken If email is used as username, and the recommended solution was to disable editing username.  Have you tested, that this setting has only visual implication and you can still edit email via manipulating the form?

However, I  suppose if the user locks himself out by manually the html, you can say, self-guilty.

Best regards,
Lukasz Lech