[keycloak-user] Occasionally Bad Requests

Nils Christian Ehmke nils at rhocas.de
Sat Jun 1 02:30:38 EDT 2019

Hi,

We are having an issue with Keycloak in our application. The user gets
occasionally a "bad request" error. This can be easily forced by opening
multiple tabs to the application which load concurrently (so this might
be an issue with concurrent requests). If the error occurs, the browser
stops at an url of the form .../sso/login?state=...

Some details about our application that might be important:
* We use the Spring Boot Keycloak adapter multiple times in the same JVM
as we start multiple embedded Tomcats.
* The error seems to occur only when using a link from one of these
embedded Tomcats to another.
* The application is behind an Apache which handles SSL and acts as a
(reverse) proxy.

Can you give us any hints and possible reasons? Or maybe a hint how to
approach the problem?

Thanks and best regards,

   Nils