[keycloak-user] Help for using Keycloak in Spring Boot

Ali Ahmadzadeh Asl ahmadzadehasl at outlook.com
Sat Jun 1 06:33:47 EDT 2019

Hi,

Can anybody help to do this matter? I want to define a security constraint for allowing any user (even unauthenticated users) to view and access some pages, something like this:

keycloak.securityConstraints[0].authRoles[0] = none
keycloak.securityConstraints[0].securityCollections[0].name = default
keycloak.securityConstraints[0].securityCollections[0].patterns[0] = /

How is this possible?