[keycloak-user] How to get the role -> permissions for an authenticated user

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Mon Jun 3 13:18:44 EDT 2019

Yeah, it seems like an issue. You should get the same results.

However, what you mentioned here is not how it is supposed to work though:

"If I add to SBP1 also S2, I expect that user1 will have access to both
R1:S1 and R1:S2. However, I still get only R1:S1.
This seems like a bug."

If you have conflicting permissions, like SBP1 granting access to S1 and
S2 + SBP2 denying S2 to user1, the user should get S1 only.

I'll update the JIRA to this info and we can discuss there.

Thanks for creating the issue.