[keycloak-user] Browser Login vs Application Login(AWS SAML SSO)

Siddiq Syed siddiq_sa at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 16:52:46 EDT 2019

Hi.,
I did the SSO setup for Amazon AWS using SAML and Keycloak.,
How to set up SSO for Amazon AWS using SAML and Keycloak

|  |  |

|  |
How to set up SSO for Amazon AWS using SAML and Keycloak

A step-by-step guide on how to set up SSO for Amazon AWS using SAML protocol and Keycloak as Identity Provider

This works fine when I login with the browser using the url (http://testserver/auth/realms/master/protocol/saml/clients/amazon-aws) which re-directs me to AWS.,
But when I am doing programmatic(using jsoup) to get the SAML Response for AWS credentials this give me the below error
 "You took too long to login. Login process starting from beginning."
Is there any setting in the Keycloak server for login timeout from non-browser call ?
Please help.

-Siddiq.,