[keycloak-user] Wildfly Client Adapter breaks session persistence

Ryan Slominski ryans at jlab.org
Tue Jun 4 16:12:44 EDT 2019

Just to follow up - looks like the distributable attribute is required in web.xml for Wildfly session persistence to work.  This was new to me since in GlassFish session persistence worked without the distributable attribute being set in web.xml.    I thought this attribute was only for clusters, but apparently not as it is used in standalone mode too.