[keycloak-user] RestEasy NoMessageBodyWriterFoundFailure

Dmitry Telegin demetrio at carretti.pro
Wed Jun 5 11:30:31 EDT 2019

Hello Frank,

Did you create your resource using Realm Resource SPI? Did you literally extend the org.keycloak.services.resources.RealmsResource class, and invoke parent method getProtocol(...) from the child class?

Could you please show the snippet where you actually call getProtocol()?

Regards,
Dmitry Telegin

Carretti Consulting OÜ | Keycloak Consulting and Training
Sepapaja 6, Tallinn 15551, Estonia | info at carretti.pro