[keycloak-user] repeating reset-password flow in a session

Soroush Shirali Soroush.Shirali at flexigroup.com.au
Wed Jun 5 22:46:32 EDT 2019

Hi All,

I have customized Keyclock's authentication flows. The problem is after once go through reset-password. If user click on forgot-password link he would be redirected to login page again as if keycloak does not accept two times resetting  a password in a session. So, I have to a new tap in browser to reset the password again.

Anybody knows what is the fix?

Thanks,

Soroush Shirali
Software Developer

[ph]  08 8232 2828
[at]  Soroush.Shirali at flexigroup.com.au

[image003]

The information contained in this email is confidential. It is intended only for the stated addressee(s) and access to it by any other person is unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy or circulate this information. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please inform FlexiGroup Limited immediately and delete it and all copies from your system. While FlexiGroup Limited makes every effort to keep our network free from viruses we take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this email.  The views expressed in this email are those of the sender and may not be representative of the views of FlexiGroup Limited or any subsidiary of the group