[keycloak-user] RestEasy NoMessageBodyWriterFoundFailure

Frank Herrmann frank.herrmann at modernizingmedicine.com
Thu Jun 6 16:52:40 EDT 2019

Thanks, that's exactly what I figured. I added the @Produces annotation to
make it work. Fortunately, we found a better way to do what we needed, and
will most likely not need this. It was a good learning experience though.
Thanks for replying.
-Frank

--
FRANK HERRMANN
ASSOCIATE SOFTWARE ARCHITECT

T: 561-880-2998 x1563

E: frank.herrmann at modmed.com

[image: [ Modernizing Medicine ]] <http://www.modmed.com/>
[image: [ Facebook ]] <http://www.facebook.com/modernizingmedicine> [image:
[ LinkedIn ]] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/modernizing-medicine/> [image:
[ YouTube ]] <http://www.youtube.com/user/modernizingmedicine> [image: [
Twitter ]] <https://twitter.com/modmed> [image: [ Blog ]]
<http://www.modmed.com/BlogBeyondEMR> [image: [ Instagram ]]
<http://instagram.com/modernizing_medicine>

[image: [ MOMENTUM 2019 ]] <https://momentum.modmed.com/>

--
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:* This e-mail message may contain material
protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of