[keycloak-user] KC as SAML SSO point for Atlassian Cloud Jira/Confluence

Eugeniy Khvastunov khvastunov at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 17:55:46 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone!

The last few days I spent in search of a mistake that I am doing(or not) in
the integration of cloud Atlasian's applications and my KC. I see in SAML
tracer that KC sends information about the successful authorization of the
user, but atlassian responds with this error:

GET
application: jira continue:
https://MyKeyCloakTest.atlassian.net/login?redirectCount=1
error: access_denied
error_description: Invalid RSAES-OAEP padding.
state: a8185482ff7e070fc3f7c6a91c2aac21eecae80b`

Am I setting up a client incorrectly?

Perhaps one of you has already had experience with integration KC and
Atlassian's cloud applications through SAML? or met the integration
instructions/howto?

I would be grateful for any help!
--
wbr. Eugeniy Khvastunov,