[keycloak-user] keycloak heathcheck with microprofile

Meissa M'baye Sakho msakho at redhat.com
Wed Jun 12 08:56:49 EDT 2019

The use case I'm facing is a DB deployed externally. The requirement is to
make sure that DB access from keycloak is always UP.
This has been implemented in the following link:
https://github.com/thomasdarimont/keycloak-health-checks/tree/master

I wanted to do the same with smallrye.
--

Meissa Sakho, RHCA