[keycloak-user] How to integrate 3rd-party 2FA with Keycloak

Łukasz Dywicki luke at code-house.org
Fri Jun 14 06:20:13 EDT 2019

Hey Hyunji,
In order to integrate additional OTP you have two ways:
1) extend existing OTPs (google, freeotp) and add your own
2) create own browser frow with your custom otp action

I believe the later one is easier as it can be done without modifying
existing Keycloak sources.
A nice example with completely new Authenticator is available at github:
https://github.com/UKGovernmentBEIS/keycloak-sms-authenticator-sns

Best regards,
Łukasz
--