[keycloak-user] Scope Permissions with Resource Type

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Fri Jun 14 09:44:47 EDT 2019

Yeah, I do. I've been thinking about this for a while and I think it would
make permission mgmt more easy without too many choices on how to do it. It
should be a quite trivial change as both share the same model. More a UI
refactoring.

Will create a JIRA for it.

FYI, I've just pushed some changes for allowing people to configure a
global decision strategy so that you change how permissions are evaluated.
Please, take a look at
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak-documentation/pull/680. Maybe it can
also help your use case.