[keycloak-user] Realm templates - exporting once, importing many times

Tiago Batista tiago.batista at mindera.com
Fri Jun 21 06:54:21 EDT 2019

Hello all,

This is something I have seen requested here and that I needed too. As
keycloak does not supply such a tool, I did a quick hack to create one.

I am sure there are plenty of bugs as this was created for a very
particular purpose and was not extensively tested.

Take a look here:

https://github.com/plinth-tech/keycloak-realm-generator

This is licensed as MIT, but I am sure the copyright holder will be
accomodating if you need this under any other license for some reason.

Feel free to use it as much as you want, and if you find any bugs
please report them!

Regards,

Tiago