[keycloak-user] Registrations URL

Mark Sargent Mark.Sargent at gallagher.com
Mon Jun 24 21:45:52 EDT 2019

Hi all,

I solved my previous challenge of direct linking to the key cloak registration page.

I was wondering if I should expect the login_hint to populate to work? We are using email as username option?

/auth/realms/gallagher/protocol/openid-connect/registrations?client_id=account&redirect_uri=http%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%3A8081%2F&state=71825558-a803-4393-8b2c-4cce951b4fe9&response_mode=fragment&response_type=code&scope=openid&nonce=4f1c3181-255f-4781-83d6-1849ed2321a3&login_hint=username

I have used
   username
   username at example.com
   username%40example.com

Thoughts?

Cheers
Mark

This email is confidential and may contain information subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient please advise us of our error by return e-mail then delete this email and any attached files. You may not copy, disclose or use the contents in any way. The views expressed in this email may not be those of Gallagher Group Ltd or subsidiary companies thereof.