[keycloak-user] Redirecting page after e-mail verification

İlhan Subaşı i.subasi at medyatakip.com
Wed Jun 26 09:59:46 EDT 2019

Thanks. Just I did it from the user interface. Under the configure menu
→ Clients → account → Settings → Base URL. There I have entered
http://example.com. Then user registers via the registration page, then
user verifies its email address, and finally web browser redirects to
http://example.com. I didn't know what "Base URL" was used for but
apparently it is redirect url.