[keycloak-user] Upgrade to 6.0.1 - Oracle driver failing to load

Weber, Wolfgang wolfgang.weber at bearingpoint.com
Thu Jun 27 02:58:33 EDT 2019

Hi!

Regarding the question: Has something changed between these versions requiring driver install changes?

Check https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-10640, resolved with WildFly 14. Configured datasource are checked now whether the specified datasource-class or xa-datasource-class is a valid implementation of javax.sql.DataSource or javax.sql.XADataSource when adding new jdbc driver or adding new (xa-)datasource.

Regards,
Wolfgang

On Wed, 2019-06-05 at 13:35 +0000, David Paul wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>    I was able to determine that it is 4.5.0 to 4.6.0 that breaks the oracle driver load.  Was something changed between those versions that breaks the upgrade process I used (shown in email content below)?  I used that same process from:
> 3.2.1 to 3.4
> 3.4 to 4.0
> 4.0 to 4.1
> 4.1 to 4.2.1
> 4.2.1 to 4.5
>
> 4.5 to 4.6 causes the error I listed in the below email content.
> My (oracle) linux 7 OS is up to date and I have tried java 7, 8 and openJava 10.   Also I used ojdbc7.jar and ojdbc8.jar drivers
>
> Has something changed between these versions requiring driver install changes?
>
> Dave
>

> changes?
 BearingPoint Technology GmbH
Sitz: Premstätten bei Graz
Firmenbuchgericht: Landesgericht für ZRS Graz
Firmenbuchnummer: FN 44354b

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.