[keycloak-user] Not being prompted for x509 User Certs on KeyCloak version 4.8.3.Final

Nalyvayko, Peter pnalyvayko at agi.com
Thu Jun 27 19:41:03 EDT 2019

One possible reason you are not getting prompted is that the intermediate or root certs in your trust store do not match the intermediate or root certs used to sign the client certificates registered on your client machine. To troubleshoot the SSL handshake you can use -Djavax.net.debug, see https://access.redhat.com/solutions/973783 for more info.